Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Liz & Nosaa Engagement shoot

First, happy new year to everyone! This is my first post this year. I know I have been MIA but I have a good excuse :). My wife and i had a baby a few weeks ago so it’s been quite hectic. We are getting a hang of the change so things are getting back to normal. Now that has been said let me introduce you to a very lovely couple Liz & Nosaa!

I've known Liz for some time now and when she asked me to take her engagement/wedding pictures i was pretty excited. I met Nosaa for the first time during the engagement shoot and immediately knew they were meant for each other. Looking at both of them interact I literally felt they just fell in love that same day. They are a fun and loving couple. I wish you guys they very best in your marriage. Liz and Nosaa tied the knot on Dec 12th and the wedding was really fun. I will be posting some wedding pics soon so stay tuned! Below are a few of my fav pics from the engagement session. Enjoy!


























7 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaaaaaay Steve! Thank you so so much. Steve is really wonderful to work with. He is very patient and generous with his time. We appreciate you for giving us a lot of good shots..it's really hard to pick a favorite one but well... Nosaa and I are very glad you were available for both the engagement and wedding day sessions. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby! He's a handsome boy! Lovely pics as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics Steve! Nicely done as always. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Liz! Babe you did a great job in capturing their happiness:) #8 is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Likey these and the colors! I like that you played around with angles on your shots! All the best to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Steve - thanks for visiting my blog! yes - i do dabble in a lil photography here and there and am trying to be more active this year so i can have a fotoblog as awesome as yours! :)
    I just added your blog to my list to follow but i'll be scoping you out!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog. I am a photographer with a fresh perspective. I believe in capturing the most out of every moment. I've always had the passion for photography but it was not until recently that i decided to take it to the next level. So far i am enjoying every moment of it.
For any inquiries please email me at fotosbyfola@gmail.com
I am based out of Atlanta, Ga but willing to travel just to be part of your special moment.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP